Wednesday, December 17, 2008

So ready for a vacation!

It seems like I have been in totally bitch mode lately because all I want is to be on vacation and stop dealing with completely un-informed people.
People that are so dense that they don't know the difference between a URL bar and a Google search bar. People that think that I am a miracle worker or people that see me as just messing things up for them even though they ask me to do things that I tell them the consequences of this action.
People that take an hour to walk them through trying to sign into their email account and then get upset at me because no one emails them. How is it my fault that your company isn't getting business? I just create the website I don't create your marketing strategy for your company.

This blog is all about my life working at a web development company dealing with people and slacking on the job.