Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Pissed!!!!

Man this is a joke, so everyone that knows me know that I am always late but for work I am usually 1 min late everyday. Not a big deal cause I usually stay 5 mins after work and work through my lunch break most of the time. So today I find out, not through my bosses telling me but through me looking through documents that every time I sign into Teletran [which is the program that we use for everything through out the day] after 10am they dock me 15 mins. So next paycheck so far I have an hour off my pay... THIS IS A FUCKING JOKE!!!!

The bosses come to me when something isn't working and get me to fix it. They do not know what is going on in the there business they have to come to me to tell them. AND NOW they are starting to cut my pay because I am usually 1 or 2 mins late punching in every day... this is BULLSHIT!!! If it wasn't for me they would not be able to run their business and would have a shit load of unsatisfied customers.

I'm so pissed I can't even work cause I just want to knock someones face in. Really it's not like they are paying me that much and I am the glue in their business. I understand that punchality is very important, I am very aware of this but at the same thing you would think they would spend more time understanding how their business is being run then creating programs to track our every move. Some how I think their priorities are very very mixed up.

I will be out of here soon and they will see what a mess it will be and how much they should of paid me for my job and should treat their employees more like humans then numbers. I mean really there is only 6 employees. This is a fucking joke!