Tuesday, January 27, 2009

INSULTED!!!!!

So it's getting to be the end of the day and my boss has taken over a part of my duties [since I have been doing the job of two people and only being paid for doing the job of one person]. I have been very busy and straight to the point with people with being friendly.
And today my boss says to me 'As team caption here is something to think about, Finding a way not to flirt with our customers but to get your job done.'
I am so fucking pissed right now... I have taken so much shit from our customers and have kept a smile on my face even when people cross the line with me in a manor that could be verbal sexual assault and he tells me that I should flirt with the customers... FUCK YOU!!!! I am not flirting with the customers. IS it my fault that our customers are pervs and most of them work on oil rigs or mechanics and are not around women or talk to women very often... NO!!!
Man I just want to get out of here... I can't believe that he even thought he had to have that conversation with me after all the crap I have taken here.