Wednesday, February 18, 2009

New Employees!

Man we have two new employee's and it is amazing what a bad attitude they have. I am training a young girl with very little life experience who is very much a 'I must challenge everything' kind of person. To the point where you can even train her on anything as she will not do it the way the system is laid out infront of her or because she things she knows a better way.
Which is fine cause I know that the way things are done in this company could be done much better but you are a new person you can't challenge everything like this and have such an attitude. I mean know sense of respect at all. She is texting all day long even after I have told her that it would be best that she would put her phone away until her break. But she throws me excuses like 'Oh me and my boyfriend are having a fight' or 'My mom is in the middle of a divorce'. Ok I have been through both of those things in my life but at the same time I would just give my boyfriend some space and then talk to him in person so we can work through our issues I wouldn't text him all day long just to piss him off more, and my mom would understand that I have a job to do, but I still love her even though I am not texting her ever 5 mintues.
It's just simply amazing to me that people like this are around. I guess I stay far away from people like this so it's always very interesting to me when I run into them.
Until I write again!!!