Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Stress and then Relief

It just seems like these weeks are flying by... Here's another list of the awesome and not so awesome things that are happening in my life this week.

1. Paul and I found an awesome place still in our neighborhood and we move in June 6th!!!!
2. My dad is coming out for a weekend in June and will get to stay at our new place... I can't wait to see him. I am such a daddy's girl.
3. Pixel has still not had her kitty's yet... soon though soon.
4. I got a new phone which is awesome, it's no iPhone but it is treating me well.
5. Money has been tight lately and this morning I opened a letter from the government of Quebec and I had a nice $820 cheque in there... that is sure going to help with paying for the move!
6. I got camera 1 out of 3 in the mail today... I'm going to test it out after work.
7. I went to go buy season 3 of Futurama yesterday to find out that they only had it in French... boo so I got season 4.
8. I still have not done anything about being in bad shape... I will maybe get on that next week... LOL
9. Get excited cause I will be booking my flight home super soon...
10. I have been feeling weird (but not to the point of left out) that all my friends (and baby sister) are engaged or having baby's... I guess it is just the season that all this happens...
11. Oh I almost forgot... I won a little give away from Brandi Milne I'm not sure if any of you know who she is but I love her work and she is a self taught artist. Check her out!

All in all life really is awesome. I wish I could do something about Paul being stressed with the amount of work he has coming at him at a fast pace... I guess I just have to keep being a super awesome girlfriend... really that is all I can do... I love you babe!